Wood Stove No.5, belongs to the energy efficiency class “A.” It provides an easy and economical solution for heating your home or cottage. The installation is simple and cost-effective, as is the maintenance. It can even accommodate wood briquettes.
Comprising the combustion chamber, the ash collection container at the bottom, and the chimney, it can be placed in any space at a certain distance from the wall to ensure proper installation of the chimney. As a general rule, a well-ventilated space enhances the efficiency and safety of the stove.
Made of steel, it is durable and quickly raises temperatures. However, the heat it accumulates dissipates equally fast after extinguishing the fire. It is suitable for heating an area of approximately 61 to 80 square meters.
With an efficiency rating of 78.5%, representing the percentage of fuel converted into useful heat, it indicates a highly efficient stove with reduced heat losses.
Instructions for the proper use of the wood stove:
- Use dry wood, at least 2 years old.
- Initially, place a small quantity of wood and increase gradually.
- Clean the surfaces when the wood stove is cold.
- Clean the glass when it is cool.
- Dry (up to 20% moisture) and dense (olive, oak, fir, pine) wood is more efficient for burning.
Specifications & Dimensions